The sales representatives will be responsible for generating and fulfilling sales and developing new opportunities with new customers.
A few must-have’s
- 1-2 years of sales and real life business experience
- Eager to learn an exciting, challenging, but rewarding industry
- Graphic design knowledge a plus, but not a necessity
- Must be people-oriented, friendly, outgoing
- Willingness to give that extra effort
- Looking for initiative in sales, not just an order taker
- Must embrace social media
- Must be a team player
- Generate and develop new business, through cold calling or creative prospecting.
- Serve as a strategic partner to customers in the selection of products.
- Manage customer presentations, write orders/purchase orders, and handle order follow up.
- Learn and understand supplier products offerings and keep up to date on new products.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports.
- Prior (min 2 years) business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional cold calling, networking, and business development skills.
- Strong self-management skills are required. Must be highly motivated.
- Able to create your own plan of action, prioritize work activities, and manage own activity independently to deliver results on schedule and with limited supervision or direction.
- Customer service oriented. Must commit to providing excellent customer service to achieve high level of satisfaction.
- Creative and strategic. Able to assist in developing new product offerings and marketing ideas.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with the name of the position and your name in the subject line. Include resume and cover letter.