The sales representatives will be responsible for generating and fulfilling sales and developing new opportunities with new customers.
A few must-have’s
- 1-2 years of sales and real life business experience
- Eager to learn an exciting, challenging, but rewarding industry
- Graphic design knowledge a plus, but not a necessity
- Must be people-oriented, friendly, outgoing
- Willingness to give that extra effort
- Looking for initiative in sales, not just an order taker
- Must embrace social media
- Must be a team player
- Generate and develop new business, through cold calling or creative prospecting.
- Serve as a strategic partner to customers in the selection of products.
- Manage customer presentations, write orders/purchase orders, and handle order follow up.
- Learn and understand supplier products offerings and keep up to date on new products.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports.
- Prior (min 2 years) business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional cold calling, networking, and business development skills.
- Strong self-management skills are required. Must be highly motivated.
- Able to create your own plan of action, prioritize work activities, and manage own activity independently to deliver results on schedule and with limited supervision or direction.
- Customer service oriented. Must commit to providing excellent customer service to achieve high level of satisfaction.
- Creative and strategic. Able to assist in developing new product offerings and marketing ideas.
Arrow promotional is currently seeking a mid-level designer to join our team in Flatiron, NY. This individual must be ready and excited to design and present a wide of promotional products and collateral marketing materials.
We are looking for a nimble designer with great communication skills, as you will be working closely with the sales and marketing team. You will be responsible for brainstorming and designing in 2D, creating marketing materials, e-catalogs, website graphics and e-mail blasts on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 2+ years work experience in graphic design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects, often against tight deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with digital channels (social, mobile, video), web design and digital marketing (Experience with WordPress a bonus).
- Excellent aesthetic and visual sensibility.
- Proofreading and accuracy are critical.
- Experience preferred working with and following style guides.
- Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Illustration and Photography skills preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of package design a great bonus.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group
- Self-Motivated, pro-active thinker with the ability to quickly conceptualize ideas.
- Experience with print production/preparing files for print.
- Passionate about design.
- Can work in a dog-friendly office.
- Creating layouts and designs for e-blasts, social media, blogs, websites.
- Creating virtual product samples in 2D.
- Creating printed and digital sell sheets, e-catalogs, advertisements, infographics, direct mail pieces.
- Designing custom awards and bags.
Please keep portfolio to 3mb or under (weblink preferred)
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with the name of the position and your name in the subject line. Include resume and cover letter.